Job posted on
Years of Experience
- Fast-growing regional tech company
- Work with well-known F&B and Hotel brand names
- Scale-up, flat and friendly culture
Aigens is a restaurant tech start-up that has helped steer the digital revolution of the F&B and Hospitality industry in Asia Pacific. We started as a 2-man team in 2012 and have since grown into a SaaS company known for being a market leader with significant wins, essentially being the first to introduce BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) QR code ordering technology to Hong Kong and Singapore.
In the last three years, we’ve experienced our most significant growth to date: resulting in 6 regional offices across APAC, and 120 team members (and increasing every month). We are headquartered in Hong Kong, and serve more than 500 brands in F&B and Hospitality, including global names like KFC, Burger King, Starbucks, IKEA, and Muji.
Come join us in these exciting times!
- Handle and manage full spectrum of accounting books & daily accounting operations, including and not limited to preparation of journal entries, schedules and reconciliation report
- Handle bank transactions including treasury functions
- Prepare reports for analytic review, collection and for management decisions
- Responsible for tax submission such as GST, corporate and other tax matters
- Assist in the preparation of annual and quarterly budget and forecast
- Participate in guidelines, SOP and/or regulatory requirements set up
- Support new business and projects and collaborate with other teams
- Handle various human resources and administrative matters
- Support ad hoc assignments as required
- Singaporean and PR preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting or equivalent; Higher Diploma with relevant experience may consider
- At least 5 years hands on experience including experience in fast growing technology companies
- Knowledge in accounting software for SME such as Quickbook, Xero, Peachtree, etc.
- Change and transformation mindset Positive, energetic, independent, detailed minded, well organized, and can-do attitude
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office such as Excel, Powerpoint, Word
- Experience in fast growing and/or technology companies is an advantage
What’s on offer
- Anniversary Leave
- Birthday Leave
- Performance Bonus
- 5-day work week
- Friendly and casual work environment